Tuesday, August 31, 2010

This vibrator is a Jewel. Evidence: "Silk Diamond"


"The Diamond Silk Vibrator is a small gem that can take it anywhere with absolute discretion." Something like that is what announces the publication of this vibrator so I decided to try to see if you really fulfill these promises.

The vibrator I've bought in our store favorite internet and I get together with a sample of lubricant is always welcome gift, and this time also was ideal for carrying in a bag also discreetly . He had been with friends in his house so it was an ideal time to try out the jewel that I had just arrived. Remove it from its wrapper and the first impression was really good. It has a velvety texture and finish is the promised photo. The bright base gives it a really elegant presence. As was in a hurry I put it in the bag with the sample of lubricant that looks like a towel that occur in such small aircraft.

When you arrive and after taking the first two beers in the garden and lay the first laugh with my friends take the vibrator from her purse. And I assure you that caused a sensation. Two of them asked me to order another and that have not yet had not even turned on. So, that said, the aesthetics of the gadget caused sensation. They asked me to put it up and took the batteries are also included and the place following my intuition because the instructions I left them at home. The vibrator went on to give a little twist at the base of diamonds. And second test passed. Diamond Silk is quiet and vibration is nice, read and sign (as I like).

With the vibrator on again giggling the whole group, admiration for the gizmo's, and some healthy jealousy that was solved with two new commissions, and this time I said that the Internet might pray themselves.

There were two more tests and ensures that advertising is water resistant, and provides pleasure with "true elegance." After the beers we got to sunbathe and a swim in the pool. I had forgotten the vibrator because I was really tired and I fell asleep on a couch for a few minutes. One of my friends woke me up and told me - I've tested your jewel in the shower and I assure you it works. I'll take it and ask you another. -

So it seems that meets advertising. In the next comment I will try that evidence of the products are more "scientific" but did not think they are stronger.

What do you want us to test vibrator?

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment