Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I confess I've used vibrators


By: ISABEL CRISTINA ESTRADA



Isabel Cristina Estrada for the vibrator helps generate health and happiness. See how she met this' little character. "

The best vibrators met a doctor who was an expert in sex. I was living a difficult time in which I was lonely, bored and did not want to be with anyone. When the doctor told me about the virtues of "little character" (so christened the vibrator) went into a dilemma: she wanted to do crazy things that go against my values, but at the same time I felt the deep need to know more. She was 22 and the taboo in Colombian society on this issue made me wonder.

At first I panicked and lasted to the "little character" once saved. I prefer the simple and why use external vibrators, I never used an internal one. So I know, I look and discover new sensations that I can enjoy myself. One thing is clear: the vibrator will never replace a man and miss my boyfriend, who does not change for anyone. Just when I've been alone, without a boyfriend, the vibrator is perfect. The vibrator makes me "encumbrancer the soul." It's something that goes from the physical to the mental and fills you. It goes beyond the common orgasm, one feels that time stands still and the sensation reaches the center of the womb, the soul, is an energy too pretty.

A few very close friends they've given one and even one called me to tell me recently that he had been cast. I still feel bad go buy a vibrator and I feel that people look at me but it's something natural. Researching on the subject, I found in Google a rich history on the vibrator. "Vibration is Life", published a newspaper in the late nineteenth century to promote the new line of vibrators they sold at that time. I agree, this "little character" is an interesting element that helps make life happier.

I was also surprised to learn that has been linked to women from more than 2,500 years ago and they used it for medical advice. When they noticed that a woman with disheveled genius, simply remitted to the doctor and this gave him a massage in the clitoris, and holy remedy. The number of women attending the consultations was such that in 1880 Dr. Joseph Mortimer patented the first electromechanical vibrator. The reason? Doctors are tired hand and the physician decided to save the effort.

I used it and I'm happy. It is a "little character" faithful, not check old story, always ready, helps generate health and happiness. Yes, I advise you to always keep it fresh batteries, pays more.

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment