Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My egg vibrator

Egg vibrator with remote control - call me!
For those who know not the egg vibrator , it's a harmless sex toy that has two parts: the best egg vibrator that is inserted into the vagina and the remote control, you can have it or you leave it to someone else. It has several modes of vibration and different intensities, so you can play and change the rhythm when you want, or want ...

You had me at home, so when I arrived at the office gave him the remote control to Martha, reception secretary and friend from long ago:

- Take beautiful, if I am called by telephone, before calling me, give me a hint with the button. Ah! If you call the heavy issues, give three times a button.

- Lola, but what is this?

- No girl is like the earpiece those of the TV, so I know who is calling before passing it to me and I can make signs to give him long.

- Ah, ok, ok. Do not worry.

Anyway, the morning was happening and called, of course, were coming. I went both temperature even got to have someone call me again in five minutes, only to return to notice the vibration activated innocently Marta. In addition, each time you press, the rate of vibration of the egg vibrator inside me had changed. Sometimes soft, a little rumble. Other pulses, rrrr, pause, rrrr, pause, rrrr, pause ...

Obviously, when I finished the day was a hundred, and when I got home I had to take a small tribute. What a day!

The best thing was this morning when I explained to Martha my invention what it was yesterday. A little more and I have to pick up from the floor: he could not be created. Of course, I have been asked to give references from this little toy, and when I went out for coffee, I said smiling: "That call me!".

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment